Components Datasheets

Hey everyone, I'm trying to analyze a certain circuit but it contains two components which I was unable to find any data about, the first on is labeled "AUK R315A", I suspect this one is a SAW resonator but I'm not sure yet. And the other says "RF 64", I think this one is an ASK modulator but I'm also not sure about that. I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me find any data regarding these two components.

Reply to
a.yaman