Complete Current Induction Heater Schematics

I'll put 'em in a web page soon, with some pictures.

Comments?

Next steps: figure out how the circuit sees output MOSFET voltage so I can add desat detector, and fumble with current waveforms and whatnot for current control and limiting. Then I'll assemble the IGBTs, test them, then finally go to the 240V line for more serious testing, put it in a box and I've got molten steel!

Tim

Tim Williams

I gave you multiple suggestions, but I see from your drawings you've ignored them.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Good luck!

May you have more molten steel than silicon!

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Guess you'll have to strike him down with a bolt of lightning, then, Isaac. ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk