Coin envelopes for SMT part, where?

No UHU glue out here. No Pattex either :-(

Anyhow, you must be a lot younger than me, I would need a loupe to read those labels.

Oh, in a hurry I'd tear up that envelope and take a freash one when getting back to the home office. They are less than 5c a piece, probably less than the JFET that wedged itself into a crevice.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Yeah, but we tamp the cigarette for pretty much the opposite reason. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yes, but you've done nothing to back up the claim that they're not truly antistatic, i.e., conductive (at least to static).

I heard the term "anionic surfactant" used once, which sounds pretty kewl - does anyone know what it means? ;-)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

No, that's just an addiction ritual.

John

their

No, it's true, albeit a subtle effect. The more compact tobacco doesn't burn as fast in free air, making for a mellower, longer-lasting smoke, thus enhancing our smoking pleasure. :-)

Us Hedonists don't want any flavor going to waste! ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Non-ionic soap. Used to use it in the military to do our laundry with in the shop washing machine. Didn't want to use too much. Made gobs of suds.

James F. Mayer President J F M Electronic Systems, Inc. Surge Protection for Access Control E-Mail snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com Web Page

EarthLink Revolves Around You.

Reply to
James F. Mayer