coil winding house recommendation

I need to make a transformer with foil windings. Can anybody recommend a (small volume) company in Boston area? I might need to talk to somebody in person to make sure what I want is manufacturable. Thanks!

Reply to
Michael

Can't help with Boston, but this place can make weird stuff in small quantities.

Cydrome Leader

Our vendor is Total Recoil Magnetics located in Holliston. We don't make many power supplies anymore (just legacy support), so I know they do small quantities. Our last PO was for 5 pcs. Phone # is 508-429-9600

Reply to
JW

Do you mean this JW retard that has been trolling the group for the last two years actually works in electronics?! Unbelievable!

Now if only the retarded f*ck could make ALL of his posts on topic. That way, we wouldn't have to see examples of his pathetic 'personality' constantly.

Reply to
FatBytestard

It's plain to see that you don't.

Someone like you who can't get anything right would be unemployable in electronics or anything else for that matter that requires half a brain. That's why you're a janitor.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Well, there is the government/military sector. AlwaysWrong would fit right in.

They have those too.

Reply to
krw

I'll do that as soon as you stop being AlwaysWrong.

Deal?

Have any good meltdowns lately?

Reply to
JW