PIC18F458

Does anybody know if there is a demo board available for the PIC18F458? Any specific one that you might want to recommend? I saw a couple on Microchips website, and they didn't look like exactly what I'm looking for. I need to implement a group 2 slave for DeviceNet, using CAN. Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris Hiler

I've used and have a few of their other pic , avr and 8051 boards. Work well , nice and cheap.

Trouble is the board doesn't have Can hardware. Could always add a can transceiver on an add-on board.

Alex Gibson