Coach fired for writing country-western song...

I wasn't the one advocating violence - and I know there are violent sickos at both extremes of the statist party.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Well, "Simple" would certainly fit Jim's intellectual prowess. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

The source of that stench can be hard to locate when you're vomiting because of it. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You'll never make anything out of yourself unless you aim higher. ;-)

Reply to
krw

What was that saying about the tree of Liberty needing to be fertilized with the blood of Patriots?

Isn't that in YOUR Libertarian playbook?

What does the Constitution and law say is the allowed punishment for conspiracy to violate civil rights, Richard?

Since when are LIBERTARIANS such gutless non-violent wimps?

Are you REALLY a Libertarian or are you just posing as one to make them look ineffectual and WEAK?

If the real Libertarians are as PEACEFUL as you seem to be, they are DOOMED.

Do you think you can defeat STATISM while being a bleeding heart PEACENICK?

Doomed.

You've got to be a "ringer" or a cartoonish fake.

If you're going up against STATISM you'll need some testicular fortitude, not milque toast.

What are you, all TALK and NO ACTION?

Think Tienanmin Square dude!

Reply to
Greegor

ing

matter,

ason

force

know

at

's

ut in

ples

:-)

rom

oups

t-can-be-too-big/

VERY Interesting, Joel!

Didn't the OKCupid research substitute a current snapshot of various ages in a way that might be mistaken for the natural progression through life of an individual?

That would fall apart based on the life experiences of older people that younger people may never have.

And experiences that todays younger people have that todays elders will never have.

My grandma like vast numbers of others survived the 1930's Great Depression and World War II shortages.

Her conservatism was forever changed.

I have never experienced those things, yet.

I fully expect to experience even worse in the next few years.

Her life curve would reflect that when she was 30. Mine will reflect the coming storm in my 50's.

My point, however is that it's just a snap shot of positions at different ages NOW and could easily be mistaken for a natural progression through some individual's life, which it is not.

Reply to
Greegor

"Thus, they caucus block us." ? Cute.

Cockblock From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search To cockblock is to prevent another person, intentionally or inadvertently, from having sexual intercourse with a third party. A cockblock or cockblocker is a person who engages in such obstruction or intervention. According to an article by a freelance writer, Joshua Bernstein, in the New York Press, cockblocking is a "foul act in which someone interferes with another=92s attempt at finding happiness inside someone=92s pants."[1] An author for the UWO Gazette believes that individuals frequenting bars in university towns are likely to be familiar with "this classic maneuver."[2]

[edit] Usage in the seduction community In the parlance of the seduction community, a cockblock refers to a person who intentionally or accidentally interferes with or hinders a pickup artist's game.[3] In The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists, Neil Strauss writes, "a cockblock can be a friend of the woman, a friend of the pickup artist, or a complete stranger."[3] According to the pickup artist Mystery, who used to be with Mystery Method (now Love Systems), when approaching a group of people with a woman he is interested in, it is important to win over any people in the group likely to cockblock him.[4]
Reply to
Greegor

That's a nice try but we do know he was fired and the 'official' reason was "_____________________________________."

A giant blank, "but not that," is hardly an equivalent "he said, she said" comparison because 'he' ain't 'saying'.

Btw, I have no doubt that, given sufficient time, they're creative enough to come up with 'something'.

Not 'me', no. But, then, we aren't talking about curious ole me or you randomly 'calling'.

I hope the smiley means it's a joke because holding to a known straw man is not exactly a noble debate tool.

Reply to
flipper

You mean, as long as you're a non union white male in a private sector job.

All bets are off in any other set of circumstances.

Might depend on whether 'they' don't want you there or are just PC caving to a raucous minority.

And that's my objection.

Because it isn't PC to defend 'conservatives'?

Care to place any bets on whether he'd still be there if he'd done exactly the same thing to notify folks Bill Maher was going to be in town?

I see. It's perfectly fine for the public schools to be run by 'not conservative' folks. In fact, it's "best for everyone" if we get those 'conservative' folks out of there.

That's a hypocrite's straw man excuse.

That's another straw man as no one is judging from the actions of 'a few members'.

You are confusing "big tent," where the premise is one does not let non essential differences obscure common core principles, with trying to hold a mob together through fear mongering, pandering, and payoff.

E.g. The 'Republican plan' is "die quickly"... *you*, and not the evil 'they', will get a tax break... and what's a secret ballot? (to name but a few).

Not to mention saying one thing, to 'shift the line', while fully intending to do something else. Such as candidate Obama advertising clean coal "yes we can, yes we can" while simultaneously telling his enviro pals to ignore the ad because his cap and trade bill will put anyone foolish enough use it out of business. The line has a tendency to 'shift' again when people find out the words and deeds have little to nothing in common.

Reply to
flipper

Libertarians suffer from the same disease as leftists. They both believe, to the bottom of their souls, that people are perfectible. Leftists are a little different in that they believe they can be perfected, if only they (the leftists) were the dictators. Libertarians believe people would be perfect if only there were anarchy. Both are clearly clueless, to the bottom of their souls.

Reply to
krw

Statutory, up to $10,000 fine and up to 10 years in a federal pen. Try 42 USC Sections 1983, 1985 and 1986 also 18 USC Sections 241 and

242.

Picked up from from a gun rights organization.

Reply to
JosephKK

The above 3 pargraphs are very poorly written, the second in particular is amphibolous.

Reply to
JosephKK
[snip]

Damn! Had to look that word up ;-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Spice is like a sports car... Performance only as good as the person behind the wheel.

matter,

know

in

Aw, you poor confused thing. I tell you what. Explain your befuddlement and I'll enlighten you.

Reply to
flipper

No, merely that Freedom is better than slavery.

But, you've already decided what's on my mind, so there's no use trying to confuse you with any facts.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

The belief in anarchy as the solution requires the belief that people are perfectible.

You've decided that you don't need to think, so there is no need in trying to convince you otherwise. ...another trait you have in common with leftists.

Reply to
krw

Yeah. I'm not a neocon anti-choice war addict, therefore I'm a liberal. You sound a lot like Al Sharpton - I don't like Obama's politics, therefore I'm a racist.

All-or-nothing thinking like that is what got the country into the mess it's in now.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

I said nothing of the kind. You're doing a good job of being a liar, though.

Like I said, you're a liar.

Stupid, too. Though that's another thing anarchists and communists have in common.

Reply to
krw