Climate Change

No, it's a defense thing.

Precision electronic instrumentation

te:

:

I did join the Labour Party in the UK in the 1990s which may worry the sort of clowns who manage security clearances in Australia - I was cleared to " most secret" in the Australian system in 1970, but it took quite a while fo r my UK security clearance to come through in 1976 and your project will pr obably go obsolete before a clearance for me would come though today.

You'd be better off with somebody who thought more like James Arthur - at l east from a security clearance point of view.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to