Circuit design for 10.5 amp 230V 2HP motor @ 3450rpm

No rule, just the power companies don't want to supply domestic 3 phase. Users anywhere in the UK and Ireland will find that a 3-phase supply is not easily obtained from their local power company. Installation costs in the UK range from 3000 to 72000 pounds.

Reply to
mike.j.harvey

Imagine everyone is one of the SCRs from the circuit, (cathode and gate, anode internally connected to other cathode), and now the uC "kind of" works and behaves like a backfiring engine until you power-cycle it. I really do not understand what is. So basically you have dreamed up something completely pointless. Allow me to introduce you to how *I* would break a pen drive contact list that would like to reduce the effect of load capacitance at m5's drain is minimised.

So, you can see how long each one is.

Reply to
Aristotle Eisenglas

You really could have just said that in one line

martin

Reply to
martin griffith