"Chocolate pudding is dramatic irony"

Regarding Diversity. "Never in recorded history has diversity been anything but a problem. Look at Ireland with its Protestant and Catholic populations, Canada with its French and English populations, Israel with its Jewish and Palestinian populations. Or consider the warring factions in India, Sri Lanka, China, Iraq, Czechoslovakia (until it happily split up), the Balkans and Chechnya. Also look at the festering hotbeds of tribal warfare -- I mean the beautiful mosaics -- in Third World hellholes like Afghanistan, Rwanda and South Central, L.A."

Mike

Reply to
amdx

And then there is America! ...Jim Thompson

             Liberals need to learn to choose better
              crackers and cheese with their whine.

Puede usted decir la asimilación? Miguel

Reply to
amdx

ook

aq,

lso

=A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

nSTCText

"I was honored to be part of late fright night on the Rules Committee. Before a bill goes to the floor, it has to go to our committee, where we kill all the bad amendments. I was particularly pleased to kill the anti-immigrant amendments and grill Rep. Buck McKeon, R-California, on how he planned to pay for his plan to subsidize undocumented immigrants rather than allow them to buy insurance with their own money." --Jared Polis, D-CO

Reply to
dagmargoodboat