Cheap Source for Copper Clad PC Boards?

Digikey is pricey. My local mom and pop electronics store is a better source for these guys. Ebay is expensive to, and the product comes all the way from China. Anyone found a cheap source of PCBs?

Thanks, Chris Maness

Reply to
Chris

SMT bankruptcies.

Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

Call pcbexpress or who ever. They all have the blanks. Find one that is willing to part with it for the right price. Or you can get a reasonable price from

Martin Riddle

I've seen blank PCB material at ham fests. I buy my material in whole sheets or scrap from a local PCB fabricator.

Adam

Reply to
Adam Seychell

Adam Seychell wrote in news:4b6f79ab$0$3003$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au:

Heh,when I was a teen,Spaulding Fiber dumped scrap copper-clad in a dump near my house. I salvaged a load of pieces 4-6" wide and 3-4 feet long,of phenolic and epoxy-glass. I still have some of it.

BTW,Skycraft Surplus in Orlando has sheets of single and doublesided copperclad (FR-4?) for sale.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik