Re: Fast zener diode substitute

Nedavno Jamie napisa:

Mouser has them. Most like you can get them in Axle leads, these are > smt.

I am in Serbia. I'd be paying more for taxes for the part than for the new car battery :-(

--
      ___   ____
     /__/  /    \      ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

Nedavno Jamie napisa:

None of these. We have few parts supplier, I'll check if they have TVS diodes, thanks.

--
     /__/  /    \      ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **
    /  / \/  /\  \     ** Registered Linux user #291606 **
   /__/\____/--\__\    ** http://counter.li.org/ **
Reply to
Yvan

Well, I don't know who you have there for parts supplier.. Farnell maybe?, Newark? etc... Digikey? etc.

Just look for TVS diodes.

Reply to
Jamie