Cheap digital scope

Trigger is pretty good IMHO. But in my line of work I don't use the really fancy qualifiers they offer.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

That was 50 years ago, and they are probably all long dead. People would still laugh if the original VW were brought to the market today.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth\'s aluminum foil beanie for the \'global warming\'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell