Chassis Ground layout for better ESD and EMI compliance

An engineer friend summed it up this way when he came back from a long problem-hunting trip: "Once I saw numerous crushed beer cans and cigarette butts in the bottom of the electrical cabinet I new the reason" :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

We installed one system in Nigeria and found much worse stuff in the bottoms of rack cabinets.

John

there's

That's easy to say, but when the distribution system is in another building, or worse, a truck (generator) parked out in the parking lot, things can get quite ugly.

10-4 on that.
Reply to
krw