Cascode condenser

Well, heck, he got a groan out of you! ;-) Sometimes, for us aspiring humourist wannabes, a groan is a sign of (marginal) success.

I'd disagree with Guy here - I'd say a transister is a guy who wears nun's clothing.

Speaking of nuns' clothing, did you hear the one about the laundry pickup guy who showed up at the nunnery and announced, "I'm here to clean your dirty habits!"

How many white guys does it take to change a light bulb?

sw

sw

sw

sw

sw

One. (I actually made this joke up, if you can call it a joke.)

--
Cheers!
Rich

Geez, you _are_ sheltered, aren't you? I even read a news item recently that the Mustang Ranch has been reopened with a new name - I don't recall at the moment what its new name is, but it _is_ still a whorehouse. =:-O

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

That must be where I remember the name. I spent a night there about a year ago. I'd totally forgotten that I'd even been there.

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Chinese Emperor of the Tang dynasty :-)

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse