broadcom parts?

Hi All,

I am new to embedded systems, and mostly a hobbyist. I have a telephon application in mind and found that BCM1111 is most suitable for my needs

Anyone know where a hobbyist can purchase this chip in small numbers (1- units)?

Thanks.

Reply to
kalyanamsaritha

Broadcom is legendarily difficult to deal with unless you are a mass- producer. They keep their chipset information closely guarded and do not sell to the hobbyist channel. You will extend your lifespan and sanity by choosing a different vendor.

Reply to
larwe