Breadboarded 74HCT7046 PLL very unstable

Sounds like it will work OK for you.

--
What are you looking for, all the way down here?
Reply to

Too bad this isn't smaller, the price is right:

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Michael A. Terrell Inscribed thus:

That picture is very similar to the "Donut Drills" that I mentioned earlier. Pity I'm on the wrong side of the pond. :-(

--
Best Regards:
                Baron.