book for power management

Hi,

I am looking for a book to talk about IC power management (LDO, regulator, DC-DC converter). Does anyone have any recommendation?

Thanks!

Reply to
feilip

AN70 from linear.com is great

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

I never read books for that stuff.. The info provided by manufacturers are good. Those guys want you to buy their stuff.. the more literature a company provides...the more you understand..the more of a chance you'll buy their stuff. Let the salesmen teach you.. :) Lot's of stuff to read off the net. D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Power integrations has some good stuff as well, and again anything by Jim williams at Linear is gold standard

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith