Big screen with a number of monitors

Hi all, I wish to build a big screen display with a bunch of monitors. (3x4 or something like that). Is there anything available in the market for this purpose. Or how can I do this. Any help is appreciated Thanks in advance. ../greatin

Reply to
Greatin Baby

Lots of stuff available - google 'video wall'

Posted Via Nuthinbutnews.Com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services

Dave Garnett

Thanks. I was looking for the term 'video wall' . regards ../greatin

Reply to
Greatin Baby