Averlogic or AITech

Has anybody had any experience with the AIT2139 by AITech and/or the AL128 by Averlogic. If so of the two which would you recommend. I ask because I am an EET student at DeVry and I am beginning my senior project and my group is planning a device that will integrate one of these two chips. So far it looks like the AL128 is the one we are going with because I can't find a single website that I can actually buy the AIT2139.

Reply to
omnicore

you can order averlogic chips from the averlogic's online store for about $12. They seem to be out of stock just now but they may hevr some more soon.

?cat=AVERLOGIC?comp=SYM

Tom Woodrow

Reply to
Tom Woodrow

I take it that nobody has had experience with these chips?

Reply to
bboyce