Available for download: Jiri Dostal's "Operational Amplifiers"

TL084's were my OpAmp of choice when I was with GenRad (nee OmniComp) from 1977-87, but they were neither RRI or RRO. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Indeed not - sorry, they were two unrelated thoughts. IIRC the TL0xx has a tendency to behave very badly if its common-mode voltage limit is exceeded

Reply to
bitrex

Thanks - this is quite a book!

Reply to
bitrex

Yep. The phase reversed and your feedback locked up. ...Jim Thompson