GuruGram #91 is now available for download...

.. at

It is on some bitmap perspective lettering algorithms and utilities.

Sourcecode is separately available as

A corking companion utility is found as

Additional GuruGrams at

Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Hey, Don, why not contribute to our current PV topics?

Are PV panels still a net energy sink?

Mark

Reply to
TheM

Ridiculously more than they used to be, of course.

See

But my major alternate energy contribution is