WTB: Operational Amplifiers (Teledyne, Union Carbide, Valley People) etc.

I am looking to buy any vintage, bakelite cased operational amplifiers from the above manufacturers and others such as Philbrick, TI, etc. I am especially looking for any in case colors other than black as well, black being the most common. Cases are approximately 1"x1"x1/2" with

6-7 leads off the bottom.

Email -

op snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to