Article on Replacement of potentiometers in todays electronic

yes

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

mako > And now legal in Colorado. Didn't the state of Washington legalize pot also?

Reply to
Greegor

A digital potentiometer is just that. It has a resistor and a wiper; a three terminal device.

Yes.

Reply to
krw

On a sunny day (Wed, 8 Jan 2014 12:02:09 -0800 (PST)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in :

and, does it extent your hearing's frequency range?

'I heard thngs I never heard before' sort of thing? ;-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

I noticed the MCP4201 here, which recalls its position - that is what I need. For eg LM335 I need this, as the LM335 is not as exact as one might want - even the 1 degree version Or if I use an NTC.

Then again, I could just test is and tell my uP that minimum is 0x04 and maximum is 0xe7 and it will calculate from there :)

Does this change your opinions?

Reply to
sonnichjensen

No.

Reply to
Greegor

Jeri, has a little video you might like.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx