AoE III price lowered another $10

--
I discuss electronic design when it pleases _me_ to, not when some
snarky narcissist thinks that _he's_ pulling the strings and is only
really interested in, well, himself.
Reply to
John Fields

On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:18:32 -0500, John Fields Gave us:

Gretsch made such nice guitars. Those were the days...

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 22:56:15 -0400, krw Gave us:

snip

Glossing over about reality is easy for you too.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 20:23:18 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

snip

Operator error. One wrong chief and subsequently mis-directed and handcuffed indians.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 20:48:25 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

snipped all three...

Your pathetic graphics look more like low res icons. Your web page designer needs help, or maybe more likely less "instruction" from you.

Use a high res graphic and that new hover-over-with-mouse widget thingy all the big boys use now.

Sheesh.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 03:42:06 -0400, rickman Gave us:

And more robust.

JL is "BUNCOME" epitomized.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

. . .

--
You just can't put the pre-emptive vitriol away, can you?

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
Well, of course your being a "Where's the solder?" hardware monkey
would condition you to think that way, but the electronic design

--
Geez, John, in response to your recent request for "What have you
ever done?" or something like that, I posted photos of my "plus 1"

So what are _you_ doing here besides tooting your own horn?

Here's something else for ya:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdd28eg1uqf3mwa/Scan%20converter.png?dl=0

And, just for grins, a little something I put together for the US
Navy about 30 years ago...

A 2kW, 40kHz ceramic transducer driver, the finished projector, and
a couple of shots of the business end of the thing cavitating water
at its focal point. Sorry about the photo quality, but it is what it
is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ghcwz39todp3stl/PA.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tgo2yrrd1z79nt/projector.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jtqdu9j0wdhau3h/cavit1.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7u3iy6h6onwqzjp/cavit2.jpg?dl=0

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
Indeed!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zov458q86mm4www/DSCN1693.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jorcmxuq9yvrsv3/DSCN1695.JPG?dl=0

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

Am 04.06.2015 um 05:23 schrieb John Larkin: ,

I you had really looked into my sine/cos code on opencores that we talked about last year in DDS/time delay context, then you would have known how it is done :-)

Even works for Xilinx.

regards, Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Hoffmann

It's bait. Just ignore the psychopathic horse's ass. ...Jim Thompson

How much is a crew worth?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 05:45:43 -0500, John Fields Gave us:

Cool stuff, man.

I am working on an item which fuses plastic cavity halves together right at the install point, instead of having to take the work to a big machine, the machine is now small enough to be at the production floor assembly site and they can now buy more than one.

A 2kW microwave emitter, as it were. No photos... yet..

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Review the thread. Everybody was cheerful and mostly on topic, then AW was the one who posted the first insult, who ignited the flame war, and JT soon jumped in. My default position is to talk about electronics and electronic design, and objective concepts, which is what was going on until AW and JT and you went crudely personal.

Maybe people didn't like my negative-resistance thing, and that made them angry.

Have you given up electronics? I can see how that would make a guy bitter.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Given that this is an electronic design group, maybe you should post somewhere else. You contribute nothing here but nastiness.

I'm interested in electronics. I think that you are not any more.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Ancient history.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com
[snip]
[snip]

What's not to like? It's just not original with you as you'd like the world to believe... see Spehro's post for example... and I'm sure a literature search will find its use _multiple_ times in the past. ...Jim Thompson

If you can afford to wait for a year or two, and the platform catches on, there tend to be examples freely available, and even tutorials.

You know what they say about how you can tell who are the pioneers...

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 07:42:49 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

Your assessments are as bad as your claim that you only talk about electronics when you posts appear 100% contrary to that. I'll bet ny further reading will show you mouthing off at me again... I have yet to read the rest of your "morning Usenet spew instead of real electronics" work posts yet.

It ain't us, you self impotent twerp. And sadly, you can't stop.