Antiquated?

Voice controlled to boot!

"Hey hon! Could you get that phone for me?"

Due to recent budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has
temporarily been turned off.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Antiquated?

Doesn't anyone make a good telephone answering machine anymore?

All I can find have horrible ratings for sound quality. ...Jim Thompson

Ditto on the horrible audio!

I think they expect you to pay for 'Call Notes' where the phone company keeps the recordings available to Uncle Sam. and you.

I was rewiring my land line and there were only 2 lines out of

8 possible...my neighbor and myself. Many, if not most, don't use wired lines at home anymore.

Jon

JFGI:

For a guy who's so in love with his alleged intellect, you sure seem dumb sometimes.

Sheesh! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

For someone who claims to be human, you fall far short. What will that get him, other than places selling low quality crap?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Greasy has to be a Democrat... no other life form is that ignorant. ...Jim Thompson

My mother is partially deaf and uses the AT&T 1719

She says the audio quality is very good, even with the volume turned up quite a bit.

Reply to
Bitrex

Then, there are the presumptuous twits of the world, and their bandwagon, headed up by some retarded f*ck named Thompson.

Reply to
Sum Ting Wong

Only if 'Burnt out, Hippy Libtardtarian' is a subset of Democrat.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The fact that I'm uniformly hated with such venom by the Thompson, Terrell, Sloman, and Bizzy-Buzzbuzz mutual admiration society is a pretty good indication that I'm on the right track here. ;-P

I consider being hated by the likes of them to be High Praise.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Am I getting this right? You *WANT* to be DimBulb's soul mate?

Reply to
krw

Yet you revile me.

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM

What gives you that idea? Can you show me the post where I've done so?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

No, just that being hated by YOU shows me that my ideas are pretty much spot-on.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

...and it makes you feel good to be DimBulb's soul mate? You are one strange case, Grise.

BTW, I don't hate you at all. That would imply that you were worth the stress.

Reply to
krw

Dimbulb is not used to having friends or even neutrals.

That's a "tell".

Reply to
Greegor

Heck, even idiots apparently sometimes guess right. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Not AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

The funny thing is that he doesn't know that you were referring to him.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle