antigravity

Open mindedness is probably the most powerful tool any of you could ever hope to achieve. Letting your ego and attitudes towards different theories and what not control your whole view on reality does not help you. The laws and theories of current modern day physics are not final. We may never see the true picture. And it is probably worse that we assume all the great discoveries made will always be a foundation we will work on, than of a structure we may use depending on whether we learn that our current structure needs to be adjusted a little. You may follow the mathematical equations like connecting dots... but you must also keep your mind open when it comes to theories.. and to think about magnetic energy.. just think about what kind of affect that would have on all the economies of the world if it really could make a huge difference. It would be completely disasterous. Maybe I'm wrong, but try and keep an open mind and you just might strike something great. Something like that.

Reply to
shaun.hodgins
[snip]

Believe it or not: Almost everyday I do.

[snip]
--
Johannes
You can have it:

In the late 90's I worked with a guy (at Hewlett Packard no less) who was absolutely convinced that a "Searl Effect" generator was not only possible, but positively simple. He rounded up a few lackeys and they all spent their lunchtime "crunching numbers". After a few months the group disbanded.

Haven't been there in years, but I doubt he ever lived that one down. He had a BSEE in Physics. Nice guy, but kind of a dufus...

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Ott

We are _made of_ Magnetic energy, in resonance with Electric energy.

For more information, please feel free to visit

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

It is called, 'building a strawman'....

Best, Dan.

Reply to
Dan Bloomquist

Why do all the wacko ideas start this way ??

For the real truth, please feel free to visit http://

Donald

I'm disappointed. You try to inspire and then try to inspire fear. Fear of something vague. Fear of junk-science.

Real discoveries come from sacrifice and study. Most of the time building on other's work. JMHO.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Raffaeli

So you are late, those things don't die, just change. In early '60 I am working in testing group of Israel Aircraft Industries so very little attention was given to things that could not be recorded and explained. Our boss _almost normal_, married + 6 children, one day approached the chieff engineer with a request to meet his uncle who is constantly engaged building test designs of "perpetuum mobile" and won't listen to mathematical reasoning.

Have fun

Stanislaw.

Reply to
Stanislaw Flatto

...and this mumbling is related to electronics HOW?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Crackpots everywhere.

I was once approached by an overly polite fellow who claimed to have invented a gadget that tapped the energy of empty space. He even had it with him: A fist-sized closed metal box with some connectors and wires hanging out. If he could just borrow my spectrum analyzer for a day, he should be able demonstrate that it actually worked.

Worried about the well-being of my analyzer, I asked him how much power he expected to produce. He couldn't answer that, but over the course of the discussion, during which he became more and more protective of his ideas, I gathered the box contained some vibrating mechanical relay contraption. Of course, I refused to lend him my analyzer!

Then his attitude changed completely: Suddenly I was a member of the establishment, seeking to destroy all attempts to save the world only to protect my own interests.

The world will have to do without the energy of empty space. My fault. Oh well, at least I saved my spectrum analyzer.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

Straight question, straight answer:

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

Simple, you have to be "rocket scientist" to not-comprehend that on the continuum of time-space in era of third millenium AD everything can be blamed on electronics. (jumps to quantum mechanics allowed to people of IQ's above single digit).

Have fun

Stanislaw.

Reply to
Stanislaw Flatto

Also the suggested design is not good electronically. The inductance is higher than it needs to be. The active media could have holes in it to allow the capacitor's return path to flow through without reducing the effectiveness of the device.

I think to be able to make a practical device like this, you really need to be able to have a 1pS rise time on the 1MA current.

Reply to
MooseFET

Electronics happens at the balance point between electricity and magnetism.

In fact, everything does:

Spirit sez: "I am Light, the Great Spirit, the Great Yang. I am the essential and universal masculine force of Creation. My energy is like electricity, ^^^^^^^^^^^ like lightning, the energy of inspiration, ideas and thoughts. And as I evolve,more and more of me finds my truest nature... Loving Spirit. ... "The other essential half of Deity is the Great Mother, the cosmic womb of creation. She is the one I love, and to whom I owe my existence in manifestation. It is she who opens and holds the space that contains my Light. She is the magnetic field of being within whom my colors and hues ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ take form. "She is the Mother of Creation, the great feminine power of the universe. She is known as the Holy Mother, the Mother of Everything, the Great Yin. She is the Will of Creation. Her essence is magnetic, like the energy of gravity... it is drawing, holding, supporting and nurturing. The Mother's energy is both subtle and powerful... emotional, feeling and grounding." -

[emphasis mine]

Well, you _did_ ask. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

What would that be, gamma radiation, roughly? If it were periodic and radiated from a rather small inductance, of course.

(In terms of some sort of displacement current I guess, since we obviously can't be talking about 1e6 * 6.3e19 electrons/second when talking about electromagnetic particles...)

Tim

Tim Williams

He was probably talking about Zero Point Energy. Look it up - wild.

Tam

Reply to
Tam/WB2TT

Open mindedness also encourages an expansive view of the number of concepts that can be classified as "crap."

John

The second law of thermodynamics holds, I think, the supreme position among the laws of Nature. If someone points out to you that your pet theory of the universe is in disagreement with Maxwell's equations - then so much the worse for Maxwell's equations. If it is found to be contradicted by observation, well, these experimentalists do bungle things sometimes. But if your theory is found to be against the second law of thermodynamics I can give you no hope; there is nothing for it but to collapse in deepest humiliation. Arthur Eddington

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

(300000KM/S)*1PS = 0.3mM It wouldn't be anywhere near the gamma ray range. BTW: Since it is electrons, it would be X-Rays not gamma in any case.

The elctrons are still in the picture. We have to provide enough energy to each one to start modulating its mass. I think that this system would not use an LM555.

Reply to
MooseFET