pic 16f57,any freeware tool?

> >>Jim Thomps>> >> >>>>>> >>> >>> >>>>Jim Thomps>>>> >>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>>Joel Kolstad wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>>>Those of you who simulate things like passive LC filters... when you want

based on

do

Young mesquite, probably. Cacti, they usually use to cover their burrows. The problems are if you have any flowers or food plants growning. In Borrego, we had several families, but there was only one of the plants that they liked so well that it couldn't grow. But, once we planted some marigolds. Lasted two days...

Charlie

Reply to
blisca

"blisca" schreef in bericht news:44bfd82f$0$45301$ snipped-for-privacy@reader3.news.tin.it...

I've bad news. The PIC16F57 is not very popular and I ever could not find free programmer software for it. Same applies for the new PIC10F200. I simply choose another PIC for the 16F57 (actually a 16F54 which is in the same range). I used a 16F628 for it. As for the 10F200 I build a simple programmer from Oshonsoft

and wrote my own software to program it. Programming specifications are available for free on Microchips site.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

Check out which versions are being supported, THEN choose which one to use. The 16F84 has a ton of programmers, as does the 16F628.

For more fun with PIC's ...

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

I adapted my programmer for the 10F200 in the DIP pack and it works. But damned if I can figure how to connect to the SOT-23 package! You could hide 2 of them under a housefly.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

thank you very much for hints and for explaining me how the situation is

----- Original Message ----- From: Luhan Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 2:36 AM Subject: Re: pic 16f57,any freeware tool?

for

PICer,but

is

Reply to
blisca

"Luhan" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Luhan,

Adapting the DIP package is straight forward. I had to do it for that Oshon programmer. (Did not use the SOT-23 yet.) But how did you make your programmer to know the 10F200? What programmer do you use anyway? I have that WISP628 from Wouter van Ooijen which knew neither the 16F57 nor the

10F200 the last time I checked it out. Microchip has an awfull lot of programming specifications which all looks like the same but often has small differences. Sometimes they even have some internal contradictions like telling you need a 12V power supply but a 12.5V programming voltage.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

I have my own programmer (PIC on board, actual serial interface at

115200 baud, steals power from target device (or not), generates 13 volts from 5 volts, provides debug information from target back to PC).

You are right about the details on programming. I don't know why Microchip changes things like some of the programming commands. So far, I have every device from them programming ok, including the

10F200.

So far, I have not published the programmer on my site; there are a lot of easier ways for someone to program pics for about $50 or so. I have published my Editor/Assembler/Simulator that I use with it.

Luhan

Luhan