anand7613@yahoo.com

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com we r a nice indian keralite couple born bought up in bombay, now live in USA, looking for a nice stud for my wife, he should be below 30 and be prepared for the foll condition: He should be in the US close to us or driving distance or can travel within US. He should be ready to give Tel nos to confirm, pictures and other infomration of what he does for a living. He should be able to book a room himself where we meet up. WE meet him first in a comman place and then decide if there is chemistry, sometimes pics are deceptive. Lastly send us email at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com with this refference. Must be good looking clean and NO diseases.

Reply to
rgefsbfsbd