Analog io Controller in DeviceNet

Dear friends I am devloping Analog io controller for DeviceNet application.Here i am using 4 analog inputs ,4 analog out puts.Analog inputs are inputs of ADC ,output of ADC is input to the DAC here iam geting a analog out put. I have a doubt regarding POLL IO messages . I wanted to implement the Poll IO message .if master wants to send a command to my 4inputs and

4outputs points in my device which work independent of each other. can any one specify me the poll I/O format for the above inputs and outputs which should be accomadated in 8 bytes of data .Please help me in this regard.

Regards vasu

Reply to
srinu

You have not said anything about what your application is. My initial impression is that you are trying to use some kind of large-scale protocol in a small-scale system.

--
Luhan Monat (luhanis 'at' yahoo 'dot' com)
"The future is not what it used to be..."