8051 DeviceNet stack

Are there any recommendations for 8051 DeviceNet driver source code for a slave device? We are presently using Silicon Labs 8051 and the Keil compiler and tools. Silicon labs had a link to a supplier but they are no longer support the Silicon Labs 8051 for some reason. I don't mind paying for quality.

Thanks,

Peter Nachtwey

Reply to
pnachtwey

is offering DeviceNet. Not for the 8051, but the stack uses an CAN driver HAL. It should be possible to adopt the CAN used in the SiLabs. We are offering CANopen for this controller. So at least we have some reusable code for the basic CAN functions. May be you are able to glue it together.

--

with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

   Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
Reply to
Heinz-Jürgen Oertel