Analog Design Engineer for Telecom Gaints - Santa Clara - Please contact me asap

Hi,

This is Jack of jobirn. I need some analog designer now. Can you refer to your friends and reply to snipped-for-privacy@jobirn.com, I apreciate your help, thanks.

Senior/Principal Analog IC Design Engineer
Senior CMOS RF IC Designer
Video&Image Algorithm Expert (2 openings)
Multimedia SOC Principal Engineer
Staff Analog Design Engineer --- Data Converter/AFE
Sr. SERDES Design Engineer
Principal Design Engineer/Chip Lead

Thanks. I appreciate your help.

-Jack

snipped-for-privacy@jobirn.com

Reply to
JobirnCareer

What is a "gaint"?

Reply to
Robert Baer

It's an airplane:

-- Regards, Joerg

"gmail" domain blocked because of excessive spam. Use another domain or send PM.

Reply to
Joerg

That's how a googlegroups poster spells "ignorant" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Obama, without aid of teleprompter, "Uh...Uh...Uh...Uh...Uh..."

So...we have a ?query? re: Analog Design Engineer for Telecom airplanes?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Don't know, I can't see the original post. But if it happened from a Google domain which I suspect, well ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Not just Telecom airplanes - Telecom _paper_ airplanes! ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise