Altium Designer Users Forum

I have been out of the PCB layout world for the last 2 years, but am about to jump back in due to a n upcoming job change. I just purchased the upgrade to Altium Designer Summer '09 release but haven't received my License (required by Altium.com forums) yet. There used to be a very active and good users forum hosted by someone other than Altium but I can't recall where. Anyone remember/have a link to it?

Thanks,

Bob Stephens

Reply to
Bob

I use AD for 5+ years. I am not aware of any user initiated "forum" but I have created an IRC channel for AD on freenode, it has been created recently though and not many users are there yet. ##AltiumDesigner for AD professional discussions ##DSP for Digital Signal Processing ##Analog for Professional Analog discussions

regards

Reply to
PureSine

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com ??