Altium Designer - Where to find SMD aluminium/electrolytic condensators

Hi folks, I am using a trial license of Altium Designer and try to make a small layout.

Actaually I want to use SMD condensators 100µF aluminium elctrolytic but I don't find them in the librarys. The housing is aout 8by8mm with SMD-pads. I didn't find footprints for these common devices in the IPC-SM-782-library sets o Deigner

Can someone help me ?

Just another question: Is there any tool available which shows me a complete catatlog of the footprints provided in Deisgner - best would be a PDF-File which can be printed to check for the right footprints.

Nico

Reply to
Nicolas Nickisch

t I

ese

ete

IIRC, the Panasonic data sheet for those capacitors has a footprint.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

t I

ese

ete

This crops up now and then. Generally, if there isn't a footprint in the libraries supplied, you simply have to make your own.

That's not a bad thin, as you get to play with the footprint / part / symbol editor to see what it can (and can't) do, and you get used to it.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeterSmith1954