Question for Altium Designer Users....

Hi, I'm currently having problem with the PCB trace length matching... I already set-up the 'Match Length Rule' and click on Tools>>Equalize Net Lengths. but still nothing happens? I've intentionally pre-routed the nets to be unequal in length to see if its works... Any suggestions?

--yy

Reply to
yy7d6

Altium is having their own forums, I suggest you ask the question there. The question may already have been answered.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

I'm a PCAD user, thinking about changing to Designer, as Altium is urging its PCAD users to do, at no cost. I'm speculating, but wouldn't this feature show itself only for newly-routed traces, after invoking the rule? And, does it require auto routing for those traces?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

If tou mean pre-routing the traces, yes, it does however need pre-routed traces and rules to be set-up....

--yy

Reply to
yy7d6