Advanced Hobbyist Wanted for Casual Design Work

Nonsense.

Irrelevant.

All irrelevant. It's the book rate we're talking about. That's about $65/hr (maybe $75) at "normal" dealerships.

You're the master of irrelevance.

Reply to
krw

GBP 17.71 is about $27.40; not outrageous and not too much higher than what JL intimated. But..cost of exchange, shipping and taxes may drive total cost to the $75 plus region.

Reply to
Robert Baer

We bought the sensor from "fat quarters", (in the US) if you want one, drop them a line and ask.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Now that i apparently committed $25/month towards a new browser development, seems i better get some kind of work for pay. Been an electronic tech for over 50 years, so i know how to toss solder at parts. Am thinking if i bought the parts for your project, the the cost would be far lower than if you did because cost of shipping to me would add on to parts cost. I use Mouser mostly, with DigiKey at times. So,if still interested, send me an e-mail with more details. Thanks.

Reply to
Robert Baer