a musing

--
I think, therefore I think I am?
Reply to
John Fields

Maybe you're just a disembodied brain being fed a set of test vectors.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

--
"One" never knows...
Reply to

Could be - but when I whack my thumb with a hammer (which I try to avoid doing in the twilight of my youth), I don't have to have a bunch of university professors and politicians and shit to tell me IT HURTS!!!!! ;-)

Thanks, Rich

--
for further information, please visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to

If all we needed were ABB, we wouldn't need it at all. ;-)

--
  Keith
Reply to

And no negative dates, either!