A merry *whatever* to all

I'd like to wish my fellow christians a merry christmas and the others a good what ever it is they have this time of year.

Over the next few weeks it is unlikely I will have time to post here.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

Yep. If we could just keep the ACLU out of it, EVERYONE would be happy. Did you see the "Jews for Christmas" thing on the news yesterday?

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Hairy Mistress!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

I think some of them just enjoy Xmas. Most people are in a good mood, excepting perhaps those maneuvering about in big shopping mall parking lots. The Hindu family down the street have hardly turned their substantial light display off at the end of Diwali when it's time to turn them on again for Xmas. It's a 100% happy holiday, not like, ummm, say, Easter.

Reciprocal wishes you & 2 all.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

--
         1
   ------------- = Death ?
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

Christmas + Easter Life + Death = ------------------ Christmas * Easter

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

The way I understand it, it's a "Menorah", and symbolizes 8 days in the desert where miraculously some lamp lasted for eight nights on only one nights' worth of oil.

I hear that they also get presents on each of these 8 nights, but that they're stuff like a dreidl. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Ditto

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Merry ChristmaHaunaQwanzaKah.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Why would they even be interested in a christmas tree? Don't they use those holiday fork candle thingy's?

Martin Riddle