8051 processor for use with Bluetooth

Do you know if there is anywhere I can find such a thing? I would really like to stay with the 8051 architecture and I am trying to create a device that has Bluetooth. Is there a processor that I can use that has any type of stack on it that is compatible with the Bluetooth stack?

If there isn't but there is another processor that does all this, I am still very much interested.

Many thanks,

Richard

Reply to
Richard Hooper

A stack is nothing more than a sequential group of memory locations, and at least one pointer (stack pointer); two others are helpful: top of stack and bottom of stack. If you do not have the hardware, it can be done in software.

Reply to
Robert Baer

He means the protocopl stack. There seem to be several around, IAR Bluerobin etc. Don't expect it free.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke