8051 emulator

snipped-for-privacy@green.rahul.net (Ken Smith) wrote in news:d1io7b$bqm$ snipped-for-privacy@blue.rahul.net:

Just use the old one in an old computer...

me

Its about time for me to get a new 8051 ICE. The old one plugs into a ISA slot of which my new PC has zero. Any recomendations, warning againsts?

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

I bought a Signum Systems 8051 emulator a while back. It was a slick little box. It was also customizable, so one only has to buy the features needed (my needs then were quite modest at the time). The features are all software so it can be upgraded via email.

  Keith
Reply to
Keith Williams

I'll check it out. Thanks.