70x zoom from airplane window ;)

Hello,

These 70x zoom camera's are kinda fun seeing it from youtube...

However it seems nobody has done a 70x zoom from an airplane window ?!

If you do have one of these and ever get on an airplane... upload some stuff to youtube you could be a first ! ;) :)

(I wonder how it would look like... I imagine "terrain" flying by fast...)

Bye, Skybuck ;) =D

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

You mean to say that you can look out of an airplane window???? For 70X viewing you need optical flat glass to view trough, oh and no vibrations...... Happy viewing.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

What belongs to the camera?

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

The camcorders have stabilization... and airplane are flying smoothly through the sky ?

I don't think it would be much of a problem but I could be wrong ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

" What belongs to the camera? "

?

The camera has 70x optical zoom in it... see panasonic camcorders on it's website.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Ohoh...

I think I just helped some terrorist who's gonna use these camcorders for better aiming their anti air guns or something ?! ;) :)

Bye, Skybuck =D

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

You're usually wrong. At 70x, all you'd get is fuzz.

John

The plastic in the window is lousy. Its often foggy , misty, or your in a cloud.

70X has lousy optics. You going through too much air, even in the dry desert. Your mostly shooting at an angle to the pane. The camera does not focus properly. Need more reason ?

greg

Reply to
GregS

Well to those persons that have a zoom 70x camcorder I simply say: try it ! ;) =D

Bye, Skybuck =D

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Go to Google Earth and wonder no more!