555 Woes (oscillator)

Heyyy...What's going on??? I poked around a bit to check this out.. You're right.. I think it's my Google settings..

It I click on "the web" I get 21 hits. It seems that if I don't select "the web" and don't select "pages from Canada"...google gives me 1 hit (was 0 last time I checked)

Note: When I type in Google.com..I get redirected to Google.ca...

Funny... When I set Google to "pages from Canada" I get my posts! So I'm the first Canadian Google Electrohoe (*electroho)!!!

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

...the "tag line" might be "we will put a big CHARGE in your love life" or something like that.

Reply to
Robert Baer