555 woes (monostable oscillator)

But - but - but. You don't need a program. All you need is the oscillator.

Reply to
MooseFET

detdone ? rndgen ? chgmode ?

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen

I"m joking around on what Rich wrote.. It's just a code snippet... detdone was a register that contained error flags. rndgen was a register that contained a random number. chgmode was a register that held the control mode. 8 modes.

Unfortunately, nothing to do with the OP trying to make square waves... :P

"Monostable oscillator" ....really?.....

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

LOL! Noticed that also :) I would of got a little more creative.. LDX #$FF; LDA #$01; @LOOP: STA X,$0FFF; DEC X, JNE @Loop; XOR A, $0100;