50 Gigohm Resistor?

Yes; Kodak Photo Resist. Their developer was not too efficent and was a bit costly; TCE worked a lot faster and better.

Reply to
Robert Baer

it.

Thank you, Eric. There are a lot of veterans who were never recognized for the time they served their country, and their chance of dying while serving their country. Most were honest, hard working young men and women who could have spent that time going to school, or starting a career but they felt duty bound to serve, first. Not all service people see combat, but there are a lot of other dangerous jobs around military bases.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida