16f84 pic prog pinout

HI,

I''m trying to programme a 16F84A PIC throught IC-Prog with an interface that I built, I have some questions :

I'm not sure which are the pin on 16F84 PIC, MCLR is ok, but for :

Data I/O : Is it RB7 ?? Clock : Is it ClkIN, ClkOut or RB6 ???

And while I'm testing hardware I get 5v on low state and 12 volt on hi state for MCLR, is this correct ? If not what are the right voltage ???

Thanks,

Robin snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
leblondrobin

Vdd-pin14, Vss-pin5, MCLR\\-pin4, RB6-CLK-pin12, RB7-DATA-pin13. Refer to the programming manual for the correct voltages and timing. Bob

Reply to
Bob Eldred

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Jezus Christ, is it so difficult to download a datasheet for that ancient 16F84?

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'invalid\' when replying by email)

Thanks,

I refered to the datasheet, And I finally got all information exept for min values of MCLR, I found that programming is enabled while MCLR is

12v, but I still don't know if it 5v on low level is correct...

Anyway, thanks !

Reply to
leblondrobin

Information about programming is not in the datasheet. Get the programming specification.

Wouter van Ooijen

Webshop for PICs and other electronics
Teacher electronics and informatics

Reply to