???

Michael Terrell

I am sure it was great....while it lasted....sigh...I miss the old internet

Reply to
blocher

Did you save a copy? YT took it down.

Reply to
pcdhobbs

I wasn't able to. They may have taken it down as soon as I finished watching it. Of course Google deleted it, it didn't agree with their ultra liberal whitewashing policies.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

Do you remember what Cronkite said?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Here is the paraphrase....

Uncle Adolph bad Uncle Joe good

Reply to
blocher

Try this one:

Cursitor Doom

You're kidding, right? Even in that heavily edited clip, he was clearly just taking a not-too-funny cheap shot at Pat Robertson.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs

Curious how so many proponents of this New World Order are members of the

0.00001% mega-rich, then. There might not be anywhere for them to hide their ill-gotten gains, but then there would be no need for them to do so anyway, since they will be running the show and making all the rules: one set for them and another for the rest of us.

... from a carefully selected and pre-approved handful of candidates.

There's a very succinct summary of their infernal plan on this page:

speech-bilderberg/

Does the guy in the top photo look like a personable, trustworthy fellow?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Some folks have no sense of humour regarding topics they 'believe' in...

John ;-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

OK that's part of the times they were in. (Joe good. He was an ally for a time.) I will say I'm mostly a free speech type and I don't like censoring. youtube taking stuff down... I can censor the BS myself.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Huh, Walter Cronkite (WC) was just a man.. full of flaws. I've called Joe Rogan the new WC. That doesn't mean I agree with all his wacky ideas, only that he's the best voice for the 'common man' that I've found.

George H.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Could you unpack that for us?

I mean, we have a lot of examples here, especially among the gloom-and-doom crowd.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Sure, but the video clip was presenting him as really being a Satanist, which is retarded.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

The video appeared to be from the 1990s, judging by Hillary's looks. And I'm pretty sure Cronkite wasn't on the air in 1953 when Stalin died.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

If i have to explain it, I meant that the religious right have no idea that Mr. Cronkite was joking about being on the right hand of Satin...

They can't understand a joke about their belief system.

Humour is usually directed at things people are uncomfortable with - but are willing to examine or at least listen to alternatives.

It doesn't work when you only live in a monochrome world. We are good, everyone else bad. Liberals bad, republicans good (and vice versa). Blondes are stupid, brunettes are bright...(I'm a blonde, well, at least I WAS blonde - mostly grey now.)

It people can't laugh at themselves then they are pretty much sheep. Baaah!

John ;-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

I'm a thoroughgoing supernaturalist Christian myself--an adult convert. I don't know anyone who resembles your caricature.

(The modifiers shouldn't be necessary, of course, but there are a lot of wolves in sheep's clothing these days.)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I doubt you have any significant understanding of what the religious right is other than the cartoon characterizations of it on the various media outlets.

Reply to
blocher

So was I, for 15 years, and I knew people like that... I just didn't have any way to recognise that they were like that, because my position altered my perception.

There is hope for recovery from your dire state, however.

CH

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Sorry, I think we are just having a mis-understanding. (my fault.) George H.

Reply to
George Herold