Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help finding ST datasheet?
STi7707WUDP is the ID on the chip. Closest thing I can find on ST web site is STi7710, but even that listing doesn't provide a datasheet, only something called a data brief (executive overview). Can...

Suggestions for the SN75ALS085
Hello! I have a collection of the SN75ALS085 items. They are basically designed to be attached to an Ethernet AUI connection. (From the point of view of the host.) I've got the basic diagrams for the...

Need BFR92 transistor in TO92
I need to find an exact replacement for a BFR92 but in a TO92 through hole package. This is an NPN 5 Ghz wideband transistor which only comes in surface mount. I've done a lot of searching and data...
4
4

Please help ID this capacitor
Can you help me ID a small capacitor. The photo shows two identical capacitors which are marked with: 225F * Underneath that marking on the capacitor is a + sign followed by a long line. showing AA...
6
6

Suggestions on harvesting components.
Hello So I a hobby tinkerer. I'd love to do more and make more, but the cost of electrical components is prohibitively expensive for me. I have had success in the past using old or broken electronics...
4
4

looking for a Datasheet
I ma looking for a datasehet for a aey19 from cge tunnel diode. Thank you by advance Bastien

resistance of brass strip
I want to make a battery tester. I am in the UK. I'll use a fixed metal sheet which I will press the positive stud of a cell on. (A meter probe will go to the other end.) (1) I tried an aluminium...
21
21

FOCUS Electronic: RF & Wireless Technology
Founded in 1981, FOCUS started producing and assembling cable and wired home electronic appliances as TV games and computer peripheral accessories and equipments including computer keyboards, mice,...
1
1

Who makes "Concordia" micro controllers?
Ok, took a printer (Brother MFC-7820N) apart because it fell silent, found all voltages to be there, all crystal oscillators humming, but the DRAM is never accessed. Big fat uC on there, says...
19
19

UK Source of D9-25 dongle boxes/genger changer hoods?
Looking for a sensibly priced UK source of these 9-25 way dongle boxes : I used to get them from CPC, but my latest order came as a mix of this type and a smaller version (shorter wide section) which...
1
1

Spindle and Hobby Motors Source
Does anybody know anything about Savemore2day? selling motors? Is he reputable?
2
2

Low power, fanless PC for home entertainment system
Hello We have computers in our home plus a large screen TV. It would be great to be able to have a little keyboard and browse the internet on our large TV screen. How can this be achieved? If there...
2
2

Anybody in Canada would have two CD4517 ?
Hello Anybody in Canada would have two CD4517, or two HEF4517, or two HCF4517 ? I would pay the parts and the stamps cost to send it to me by Canada post. I live far from cities, in Laurentides...
15
15

Need PDTA114 transistors
I need a source for a small quantity (20 or 30) Phillips PDTA114YS transistor for a small VHF transmitter project. It is evidently an obsolete part, and I don't find an equivalent part . Here is the...
9
9

Backlight inverter driver ic id
I need help identifying an ic for the backlight inverters in the sharp LC-15SH7U. The ic is marked as follows 2215 6M1 60ST It is an 8 pin soic, no mfg label on it. It's marked on the board as a...
10
10