Wire wrap proto boards

Augat, Mupac, and Vector used to make breadboards with machined wire wrap contacts for ptototyping. Does anyone know of someone that either manufactures them or has old surplus items? Thanks, Mike

Reply to
mlawson

I have one used Vector 9" x 9" Contact me by email. Remove the "_void_"

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Reply to
Boris Mohar

has bare boards. Digikey (and others, I'm sure) has boards and press-in wire wrap pins in various configurations.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to