Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fundamentals of Structural Analysis 3rd Ed by Leet
Here are instructor's solutions manuals to the scientific textbooks in PDF format. They cover solutions to all problems in the text. If you need any, let me know its title, edition and author. If your...

REQ: Info on SCK 058
I am looking for info on a part from a switching power supply. The legend on it is SCK 058. I think it may been a power thermistor, but I'm not sure of the values. This one is definatly defective, as...
4
4

Jumping ship...
I'm out. I think the decline in many Usenet groups has finally beaten me, so I won't risk boring anyone with my attempts to ask or answer stuff here anymore. I can stand watching paint dry, but...
2
2

What electronic component could I use to draw on thermal paper
Is there a cheap and small electronic component that generates enough heat to draw on thermal paper? I don't need to draw fast or precisely, I just need it to be able to produce enough heat to...
6
6

transformer maximum current
I'm in the need of a power supply and just found two old transformers of the right voltage in an old box. What I don't know about them is the maximum continuous current they can source. Not knowing...
3
3

capacitor ESL measurement
Hello, Is there anyone know how to measure the ESL of film capacitor? Will there be any reference standard? Thanks, GS
8
8

Unusual 12VDC plug for AOR receiver..
Does anyone know if there's a standard part name, maker or number for these plugs and cables? Ideally I'd like plugs I can put on my own cables.. Its socket is about the size of an RJ45 socket, and...

CA3079 small qty required
I need 10 - 15 of the above to keep a number of old egg incubators going for a few more years. If anyone has these could they please email me direct with price. Thanks
10
10

Motorola 365 Transistor
Does anybody have any data for a Motorola branded transistor in a metal TO18 can with just the Motorola logo and 365/026 marked on it and "KOREA" stamped in the top. Google provides plenty of hits but...

Digikey search feature added
Finally, Digikey added a sort by price feature. What took them so long?
2
2

TL074
The best price for TL074

Component retail stores in Randstad - Netherlands
Hello all, Can anyone point me to component retail stores in Randstad area? I will be living for an extended time in Rotterdam, and I'm kind of used to buying whatever I need from retail stores here...
2
2

Tilt Switch
I have tried both ball bearing and mercury tilt switches. So far, both have kind of a stutter. That is, when you tilt them, the circuit is closes, opens momentarily, then is closes again. I really...
1
1

switching appliance with low voltage switch?
I bought a bare bones dehumidifier. However I need to add a condensate pump to it to pump the water to a sink. There are many brands/models of condensate pump, I'm interested in the ones with an...
4
4

Looking for a TTL 74 Series Chip
The one I need would be similar to the 74148, but I need it to latch the 3 bit output. I have tried Google, but it always ends up with the 74148, 74238, 74348 or the 3 to 8 line instead. I am hoping...
4
4