What semiconductor hides behind code H72P?

So I have an SMD semiconductor - most likely a transistor - in a SOT-223 package marked H72P. Found several lists of SMD semicondector codes on the net but no H72P. Anyone knows what kind of beast I'm dealing with?

petrsu bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

XC6202PH72PB V. reg. can come in a SOT223 package

Reply to
N_Cook

What I do is look for another device just like it elsewhere on the board. Hopefully there is at least one more. From there, with a dmm you can find out if it's a transistor, polarity, and whether it has a resistor internal (digital transistor).

Reply to
John-Del

"N_Cook" schreef in bericht news:ij2u2l$vjg$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...

Found that one already but it's definitively not the right one.

Thanks anyway

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

What I do is look for another device just like it elsewhere on the board. Hopefully there is at least one more. From there, with a dmm you can find out if it's a transistor, polarity, and whether it has a resistor internal (digital transistor).

It's a small board and there's only one one transistor with that mark on it. It seems to drive a 2SD882 medium power transistor as it's middle leg is connected to the base of that 2SD882. I have no schematic and I don't like to reverse engineer the whole board especially as I found too many unknown components on it. Thanks anyway.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter