Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Unknown component called "SG"
Hi, I came across several small, ceramic capacitor-like components today, though they would make rather obese C's ;-) Their labels read "1kV", and they sit on a CRT board from a small monitor right...
4
4

Pushbutton advice
Yes, the humble SPST momentary NO pushbutton, the type with a threaded collar and nut, panel mount 1/4 inch or so. I'm trying to find out what people use these days for input to microcontroller based...
2
2

Looking for OEM voltage controlled PSU module
Hi, does anyone know if there is an OEM voltage controlled PSU module available out there? I am looking for 0-20V/.5A output controlled by external voltage 0-10V. The PSU would be a part of a larger...
1
1

Incorrect datasheet for 2SD2470 on Datasheetarchive.com
The sheet I d/l'd was for 2SD2142K, not 2SD2470. I'm hoping the admin reads this ng. -- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE...
3
3

Contents of small neon glow lamps
Hello all! I am curious to know how small neon glow lamps (NE-2, etc) are constructed. Clearly you start with a small glass tube, and fill it with neon. What pressure? Pure Ne or a mixture? I...

Looking for a digital voice recorder with USB and mp3
I read in that Melissa wrote (in ) about 'Looking for a digital voice recorder with USB and mp3', on Mon, 21 Mar 2005: I thought it was a condition of US citizenship. (;-) OK, my suggestion was no...
3
3

Strange Gas Tube
Once again I ask this group to help identify an interesting component. In this case it's a thick walled glass tube with a pair of electrodes on either end. It's length is about 9+3/8 inch (24 cm) and...
11
11

FA: Electronics parts kits ..vintage GE VDC meter .."LOTS of POTS" BNC & SMA bundle blowouts, and more
Here are links to batch of interesting electronics, RF and electromechanically auctions; they are all listed here>> All winning bidder of SED and SEC will get extra goodies in the parcel. I have to...
2
2

Caller ID with serial interface
I would have thought this would be easier to find. I've been searching all morning for a caller ID box that includes a serial interface that I can connect to a PC. I've found a small handful of what...
7
7

building your own mic preamp and a/d converter
I just bought a creative nomad jukebox3 from ebay: it to do some field recording, sounds, concerts. Ideally I'd like something like this: can't afford it though. I was wondering if there are any do it...
3
3

Harris
Dear Sirs, Do you know where can we buy the Harris CA3089M1 ? Thanks ! -- Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : 1805-7, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong...

Looking for strange op amp
Hi, I'm looking for a 3v single supply opamp with differential output? is that possible? Thanks Sylvain Bissonnette

Looking for ADV478KP80E chip from Analog Devices
Hello , I'm looking for the following discontinued chip from Analog Devices , the ADV478KP80E ...... This is a CMOS 80MHz Monolithic 256x24(18) Color Palette RAM-DAC I have found a couple of sources...

FS: 1n6806 rectifier diodes
cheers
1
1

Looking for FMY5 SOT23 dual transistors
I'm looking for some FMY5 dual transistors. These come in a SOT23 package. They are made by Rohm and can be seen in a data sheet here: Does anybody know where I can obtain some of these?